Monday, March 2, 2015

Handmade Paper Gift Box for St. Patrick's Day

     I have this gift box project that I made and will be giving some young men in my life for St.Patrick's Day. The project was also made for the Arnold Grummer Paper Making blog.   Even though we are not of Irish descent it is just a day that we like to make an excuse to be somewhat festive!  So here is the box that I stuffed with Gold!  Ok, not real gold but even better, the edible chocolate kind, yum!



To make this I simply recycled some green flyers that were in the mail with a green used envelope  from Christmas.

Supplies:
2 pieces of green junk mail or used envelopes
2 cups of water
1 blender
Arnold Grummer Paper Making Kit
Arnold Grummer  Silver  Dust
Gift box making tool and template from Martha Stewart Crafts
Stickers (Dollar Tree)
Glitter glue in silver and green (Elmers)
Gold foil wrapped chocolat coins(Dollarama)

I hope that you have fun this coming St. Patrick's day.  Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: