Saturday, April 18, 2015

Thermometer for the Garden

Hi, today I want to show you how you too can take a simple wooden outdoor thermometer from the Dollar store and slightly alter it to fir your decor.  I made this with products from the Robin's Nest and I share how I put it together over at The Robin's Nest Blog.


So all you need is a wooden thermometer (I got mine at Dollarama)
Some white felt flowers (These ones were given to me by the Robin's Nest they are from Gina's Designs, I believe)
Kreinik Metallic Thread 6255 (also gift from The Robin's Nest)
Permanent ink markers in pink, yellow and blue.  (I  used Sharpies I had bought at Staples)
E-6000 glue (Michael's)

and of course beautiful Dew Drops and Mini Die-Cut Shapes from The Robin's Nest
Butterfly Dew Drops (available here)
Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops (available here)
Christmas Dew Drops (available here)
Azure Mini Die-Cut Shapes (available here)


Remember to work in a well ventilated area when using the adhesive mentioned or any similar product.

Thank you  for stopping by, and keep on crafting.


No comments: