Thursday, June 4, 2015

How To Make Interactive Cards

A card that moves is what I have to share with you today.  We have a new challenge going on over at the Blue Moon Creation Crafting Station:  "Interactive".  That is the blog where I am on their Design Team, and I get to use all those fun stamps they give me. That means the  participants are to make a card that moves or can be interacted with in any way!  Mine is a big fat ladybug with a spinning belly!  I do not know what this guy ate but he seems happy anyways!


To make him or her I used a beautiful digital stamp image from the Spiced Sunshine Stamps over at the Etsy shop for Blue Moon and Spiced Sunshine.  I used Copic paper and markers for the colours.  To make the spinning belly I used a punch the same size as the bug's belly.  I was lucky that I have a Creative Memories circle punch that matched the size of this bug's belly!  I pierced a small hole into the circle and the belly and attached them with a brad.

All the papers I used are scraps from my scrap box.  The red Dew Drops are from The Robin's Nest.
I also used my Fiskars paper edger punch with the red scrap.

I hope that I have inspired you to make a fun card too.

Thanks for stopping by.


Fiskars

No comments: