Monday, September 21, 2015

How To Make a Paper Posie

Paper flowers are easy and fun to make.  The possibilities seem endless to me.  Today over at the Arnold Grummer blog I share a tutorial on how I made this "Posie":



As you may already know I make a lot of my paper by hand by recycling papers intended for the recycling bin into a supply that I then use in many crafting projects.  I enjoy making my own papers using an old blender just like the original Arnold Grummer method.  To see more just pop over to the AG blog and follow the links to their YouTube channel.


Supplies:
Handmade paper (mine)
Chalk Ink in "coral"
Aleene's Tacky Glue
Double sided tape  3m
Button (my stash)
Memory Keepers "Flower Punch Board"
Fiskars hand punch "Burst"
Glitter Glue in pink (Dollarama)

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: