Friday, March 17, 2017

How To Make a Thank You Card in No Time With Cricut™



 How do I make all the cards I make so quickly?  I use my NEW Cricut Explore Air 2, that's my secret.

Ever wanted to make something special for someone, like a card?  However, time is of the essence!  Cricut to the rescue.  With a Cricut Explore Air 2 and the Make it Now Project (found at www.cricut.com/design)  you too can make easy, beautiful, and fast projects to impress your friends.

I needed a Thank You Card to give to someone who had indeed come to my rescue in one of those moments where I questioned how did I get myself into this predicament if I am so organized?  Anyways, long story cut short. I had to be at two places at the same time!  My friend stepped in and filled in for me in one spot so I  could be on the other.

Being pressed for time with all the other events, and projects going on I wanted to say Thank You with a handmade card, as well as pay for my friend's gas for having bailed me out.  I had just received the Cricut Explore Air 2, and decided it was serendipity and chose to look up a Make It Now project and selected to make the following Thank You, Card.


My beautiful new Cricut Explore Air 2, just new out of its packaging, and ready to go.


It was so easy to make the card, thanks to Cricut Design Space, and the Make It Now option.  All I had to do was open my laptop, log in to my Cricut account on Cricut Design Space.

 Once I was in (it takes mere seconds), I chose to Create New Project and searched for a Thank You card.  There are many styles to choose from, and I picked the one you see here.


As the instructions suggest, it does take less than an hour to make this, except how much time it will take you to select the papers and colours you wish to use.  I have decision-making issues, lol.  Anyways, once I had picked out the colours I wanted, I just followed the instructions.  The rest was so easy peasy, really!  All I had to do was stick a piece of cardtosk onto a mat and insert into the Cricut, press the button, repeat, and then put the card together.

Inside

A tip I have for you is to use either a Xyron type of sticker maker that applies adhesive to the back of the words and letters.  Another option is to use a glue pen with a precision tip.  The letters are on the smaller side, and I find that using a glue stick, or double sided tape just creates a sticky mess.

Come back next week to see another project I have in mind.

Thank yo so much for stopping by, and remember to check out Cricut for more information.





This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.