Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to the Star Spangled Blog Hop brought to you by the All that Stickles design team!


"Oh say can you see... by the gleam of Stickles. Oh so proudly we post, our patriotic projects" (if you sing it to the tune of Star Spangled Banner, we promise it makes sense ;)

In non-musical form: Today the All that Stickles design team has created a variety of patriotic-themed projects using our favorite sparkly embellishment - Stickles!

Here is my project:


 I made this cute and Stickled Little Construction Guy Tag in honour of my fellow Design Team Mates at All That Stickles!
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps, I used Stickles in True Blue,  Candy Cane, and Frosted Lace.  I coloured with Crayola Colouring pencils in  peach, red, white and blue.  The tag is from Staples.  The blue paper is from Dollarama.  The white stars were punched with a Creative Memories star Die Punch.  The brad is from Stampin' Up!, and the ribbons are from my stash.  I hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to come back July 1st to see my patriotic homage to my home and native land!


We have blog candy for those who are a follower of All that Stickles and leave a comment on every stop of the hop! Winners will be announced Wednesday June 19th at All that Stickles.

$6 Voucher

$15 Gift Certificate

10 Files of Winner's Choice

10 Digis of Winner's Choice

Scrapping Fun with Tonya
3 Pack of Stickles

Your next stop is Cynthia's blog.

Here's the complete lineup:

Thanks for hopping! :) Don't forget to check out our Distress Stickles Linky Party!

No comments: