Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WOYWW, for the second week


Here is what I am presently working on.  Might not look like much but it's a bit hush hush for now.  There will be a big reveal August 9 over at the Get Inky! blog.  I am on the design team there and we have been playing with some new stamps, let's just say they can be spooky!  I don't know if you noticed but my studio work desk seems to have grown since last week.  Well, it has and it hasn't.  You see I spent a greater part of last sunday moving furniture around in my studio because I was not finding my work space efficient.  I moved my drawing desk from the back of the room to be beside my work desk and repositioned most of my drawing and colouring tools.  I now have easier access to my stamps due to this move.  I hope this works out for me.  However, there is still something missing including better lighting.

I enjoy being a part of this WOYWW group, but I have to admit that my time is restricted and I wasn't able to visit everybody's post last week, sorry. :(  There quite a few of us doing this and I am so curious ,I love looking at what everyone is doing it is a good way to be inspired and to procrastinate.  :) 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: