Monday, September 9, 2013

Mixed Media Monday: September 9, 2013 APPRECIATE



Hello!  Time for another instalment of Mixed Media Monday with the All That Stickles blog.  The theme being: Appreciation.  There is still time to participate in the Linky Party going on, so check it out later.



I made a box to hold a variety of mixed media cards I made and intend to give this as a whole gift for someone who needs lots of cards to give.  The gift that keeps on giving.  I say Thanks to one person by gifting my creation, who then in turn says Thanks to another person and other people with my Thank You cards.





In a previous Mixed Media Monday I show a card I made with some dried flowers.  Since I had pieces of that handmade paper left over I used them to make some more cards to include in today's projects.  I then chose some card stock and more inks and paints to make a coordinated box for the cards.



Here are the products and tools I used:

Lilac card stock 12 x 12" American Crafts
White card stock (Staples)
Pre scored card bases 5x7" Recollections (Michaels)
Water colour paper (Canson)
Gelatos (Faber Castell)
Stamps (Faber Castell)
Double sided tape (3M)
Ribbons (Stash)
Stickles in Lavender, and Aqua (Ranger)
Modge Podge
Sponge (Stash)
Stamp with sentiment (Michaels)
Large circle punch (Recollections-Michaels)
Tag punch (Stampin' Up!)
Spray bottle with water
Stencils (Tattered Angels)
Ink Sprays (Tattered Angels, Dylusions, Ranger)
Acrylic paints (Americana, Liquitex)
Push pins (Michaels)
Steel cut dies for alphabets (Cuddle Bug Provo Craft)


Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: