Wednesday, October 30, 2013

WOYWW Oct. 30, 2013






The day before halloween and my desk is scary looking!  I have actually seen worse, but let's not go there today.  The mess you see will probably have to stay there until I get the Halloween preparations done for tomorrow.  Essentially bag the candy!  It is less tempting to everyone else in the family if mom makes treat bags for the trick or treaters.

So thanks to Julia here we go on another tour of other "scary "desks in the crafty world...




I was playing with my newly acquired Tim Holtz Alterations combo Stamps and Sizzix kit.  This is the Framelits one.  I have to work on making accurate die cuts, post stamping, unless I use a piece of tape they cut off skew.  I clean off the excess ink in my art journal on the side, it makes for fun back grounds.  I might use these die cuts on a new mini book/album I thought of making, will have to wait and see.

Ok, that is it for today.  I have to go fill some bags with candy!  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great WOYWW.

No comments: