Friday, November 22, 2013

Being Thankful Card

Hi, I made this card for the Get Inky! Stamps challenge blog a few weeks ago as inspiration for that challenge and the upcoming ThanksGiving season in the U.S.A.  We celebrated already here in Canada with too much good food!  So here is the card I made:




To make this card I scored and folded some orange card stock from Staples.  I die cut two labels with my Sizzix and Stampin' Up! die, one in orange and one in white.  I trimmed the edges of the white card so as to be able to matt it onto the orange.  I also used some scraps of printed paper on the front panels.  I used the Get Inky! Holidays 2013 stamps to stamp the cute pumpkin and the sentiment.  I used Memnto Black ink, orange Gelatos by Faber Castell and colouring pencils by Prismacolor.

I hope that you enjoyed this quick project.  Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: