Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WOYWW, Nov. 20, 2013

Time to shed some light on my craftiness of late.  My entire basement and part of the main floor of my house have piles, bags, and boxes of on going projects.  I very very recently partnered up with a fellow crafter and friend in a new business and it is keeping me busy busy busy.  We just opened up our own booth of crafty and artsy goodness at a new and local indoor year round flea market.  It is so new that business is very slow as word is getting around at a snail's pace.  However, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  So here is a picture of one of my work tables in my studio, WARNING it is a mess!

By the way I am sharing this with you courtesy of Julia, thanks again. :)


Sorry if I have been inconsistent in my weekly postings, I have been busy with this new project which involved painting, moving, and setting up a space outside my home while creating an inventory and going about regular daily life!  I have also not been very good at following up on the other WOYWWs, sorry I will try to catch up over the next few days and whenever I have a free moment while in my new little shop, we have wi-fi there! :)

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: