This project is on the Arnold Grummer Paper Making Design Team Blog, here.
In addition to the Arnold Grummer kit you need an empty jar with a lid, some water, a few sponges or towels and a tub or container to catch the extra water.
The directions are included in the kit, and mainly consist of:
1. adding some paper pulp to some water in a jar.
2. To which tiny tiny pieces of coloured tissue papers are added.
3. Finally some seeds that you would plant in a garden are added.
4. Shake the jar.
5. Pour the mixture over the mesh screen (over a container). Pressing down on the pulp slightly.
6. Flip the screen and smashed pulp mixture onto a hard surface and sponge off as much water as
possible and leave to dry.
7. Once the circles are dry these can be glued with regular white school glue, to flower bases. In the
kit there is a flower template (that is also a holder for the screen) to use to trace a flower shape
onto some colourful card (also in the kit).
8. In the kit there are wooden dowels, leaves and tags. Which were used in this example to create
the planter. (The metal buckets, tray, cord, florist foam and tissue paper are not included in the
kit and may be found in Dollar, Craft, and Department stores).
Here is a video of the project making process:
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial. Thank you for stopping by. Please leave some comment love below where the pencil icon is. You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel in the upper portion of the left hand side bar.
use coupon code: Two20
Keep on Craftin'!