Saturday, March 7, 2015

Altered Cigar Box Project

Hello,  today I am sharing with you another one of my altered projects made beautiful with the gorgeous Robin's Nest Papers and Products.  As I continue to clean and organize in my studio I found a stack, yes I said stack, of empty old cigar boxes.  Now these are perfect for storing in my already stuffed studio.  But, the boxes are pretty much worse for wear!  So I am sprucing them up one at a time.  Here is a picture of the after alterations:



Supplies:
Robin's Nest Papers:reverse of Wedding Cut Out Item #: cswedcutout; Rosy Chevron Cardstock
Rosy Ribbon 
Metallic Pink Dew Drops 
Black Herringbone Cardstock 
Brass Label Holder
Brass Mini Brads
Beacon Adhesives

Here are some pictures of the before:

and


Not very pretty, right? If you want to read how I altered this cigar box just go over to the Robin's Nest Chattering Robin's Blog.



This is a picture of what the inside looks like after.



You may be wondering what I intend to use this particular box for?  Well, I think I will use it to store those little odds and ends I collect to use in my altered projects.

On March 31st the Robin's Nest Design Team will be doing a Blog Hop whereby each of the Designer's will be sharing their talents on their individual blog, and some prizes!!!  So come back to visit.


Thank you for stopping by today.