Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Flowers in Canvas


Spring time = Flowers!  Which I love to buy and plant, grow from seed and receive as a gift.

Hi, and happy spring everyone.  Welcome to my blog and have a look at this card I made in the spirit of Spring for the Linnie Blooms Design Blog.  I really enjoy working on canvas on a larger scale and it is so much fun to work with smaller pieces of plain canvas as well.  Here I used one of the Flowers from The Linnie Blooms collection, which by the way is coming out with a whole new line of Home Decor products. (check it out here)

Here is my card for today.







Products used:
Canvas Flower from Linnie Blooms
Shabby Trim in Green from Linnie Blooms
Cardstocks in Blue Glitter, and Brick Fat Plaid from The Robin's Nest
Shimmering Water Colour in "Poppy Red" from Colourarte
Stamp , VS4911 series 7 from Studio G
Ink from Ranger Archival in Jet Black
Dies "Hello Sunshine" from Sizzix
Button from Dollar Tree
Embroidery floss in Black from DMC


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: