Thursday, April 16, 2015

Haul from Michaels part 3: Value Village by Annmakes

Haul video time!  Last week after I shopped at Michael's I popped into the neighbouring thrift store: Value Village.  I scored some pretty neat deals.  Not only am I saving money on my crafting but I also share some money saving tips with you.  So enjoy.





Remember to subscribe to my channel, follow my blog, give me positive comments on my blog and my youtube channel, and a thumbs up on my Youtube channel really helps.  Doing all these little things helps me continue to bring you all this FREE crafty content.  Thank you. :)

1 comment:

Ash Green said...

Awesome! No words. You always go one step beyond.

There is so much great, useful information here. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Read our guide if you wish.
Besttoolsbrand

Thanks again :)