Monday, April 13, 2015

Special Birthday Card

Hi, today I have a sweet card that you too can make for a special lady in your life.  I designed this card for the Linnie Blooms Design team and company.



Over at Linnie Blooms I explain the steps involved in making this, which include stencilling, masking, and embossing.

Products used:
Linnie Blooms:  "Stitched Doodles" stamp
Linnie Blooms:  "Angel" Stencils/Mask
Stampendous:  "Birthday Wish"Clear Stamps
Ranger:  "Holographic" Embossing Powder
Ranger:  "Peacock Feathers" Distress Ink
Ranger:  "Jet Black" Archival Ink
Stampin' Up!: "VersaMark" Watermark Stamp Pad
Sakura:  Micron pens 05, #21, #36, and #117
MegaBrands:  "RoseArt- Blast Effects" Dual Action Spray Writers
Crayola: "Pink" colouring pencil
Laurentien: "Cream" Colouring pencil
Michaels:  "Recollections" Card
Multi-Crafts (Dollar Tree): sequins
Tombow: "Mono" adhesive

I enjoyed looking at some of my older supplies in a new light and incorporating them with some brand new to the market products.  Please, subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow me around on social media by clicking on the links in the side bars.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: