Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How To make a Water Colour Journal

Hi, I just made this journal with a Home Decor kit from Linnie Blooms: Rustic Journal.  I have the project posted over at the Linnie Blooms Design Team Blog here. So just click on the blue here and that will take you to more pictures of my work in steps.


Briefly I used the kit: Rustic Journal from LB....


and with the help of my Gelatos I changed the look and personalized it.  I wanted a small size journal that would allow me to make small works of art on the go.  I chose to use water colour paper for the pages so I would have a sturdy, thick paper that could take on wet supplies like ink and paint.

Thanks to Linnie Blooms for the Rustic Journal Kit,  to Plaid® for the ModPodge, and to Spiced Sunshine Stamps for The Buzzing Bees stamps.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: