Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Boo Bag

Hi, today over at the Linnie Blooms Blog I am sharing my latest design for a Halloween Treat Bag.
Here is a sneak peak:


It is an easy project for any one to make.  All you need are some items from the Dollar or Party store, something to add colour,  some canvas Die Cuts, and trim (of course I used Linnie Blooms Products!!)some eyes that wiggle, and adhesive.  To make the "boo" sentiments I used my good old DYMO Label Maker and tape.

To read more details into the "How TO" just jump on over to the LB Blog, and see a close up picture of how I transformed an Owl Die Cut into a Cat!  It's magic!  Nah, it's just scissors.  Happy Halloween everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks also to Faber Castell for the Big Brush pens I used, and of course Linnie Blooms for the Owl and Circle Canvas die Cuts as well as the green trim.  All other products and supplies were purchased. (Dollarama, Walmart)

No comments: