Thursday, March 10, 2016

How To make 2 Luck of the Irish Cards

Here is how I make some easy cards for Saint-Patrick's Day coming March 17.



First I cut some black cardstock.


Second, I make an arch or rainbow with a couple of lines of Dot Adhesive (a dry adhesive).  My new favourite is the Stamp Runner from Tombow.


Third add glitter to the sticky part.


Four decorate the rest of the card with some Clover (foam sticker) from the dollar store.

Add more embellishments if wanted.

Add a sentiment.

Double mat and adhere to card base with Tombow Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive

Thank you for stopping by.

Tombow products are available through Amazon (click below) or directly through Tombow at www. Tombowusa.com

Other Products used:
Black card stock (my stash)
Glitters (my stash)
Foam Clovers (Dollarama)
Ribbons (Michaels)


No comments: