Friday, August 12, 2016

Dollar Store Deals, Videos, and DIY"S

Back to School requires a lot of preparations, including shopping.
DIY's on the deals I find during my shopping trips to Dollar stores, including Dollar Tree and Dollarama, are gaining popularity it seems.  The haul videos are being viewed more than the how to's?  I find that interesting.  I hope that my video posts not only entertain but inform my viewers.

I am glad that I am gaining more subscribers, and possible followers.  Must I be doing something right? LOL.




Please go check out my channel on YouTube: Annmakes.  You can view my crazy hauls in addition to some how to's and DIYs.  If you subscribe to my channel, you will be notified when I post a new video.  If you have any comments, and suggestions, please let me know.

"Creativity is Contagious.  Pass it on."


No comments: