Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Trick or Treats

Halloween How To's in a Video Frenzy this week brought to you by the Creative Team at Gel Press®.  Gel Press®, the authentic Reusable Gel Printing Plate.

This month the Gel Press® Gals from The Design Team are sharing
Spooky" Halloween themed videos...   Here is the link to my video: https://youtu.be/15BJx4RzyNI



To view all the videos check these:
Here is picture of the project I made for this video frenzy:



To make this I upcycled a box that once held some beauty products..., and now it holds a surprise for spooking!




To see a sped up video of how I used paints and a Gel Press to print on the
outside of the box, just check out the video. https://youtu.be/15BJx4RzyNI Note, that you can print just about on anything (non-living) lol, with mediums and a Gel Press.

Supplies used:
Small box
Acrylic craft paints
Stencil Girl Stencil (L241 Dube)
Scrapbook paper
Various embellishments, and toy skeleton from my stash.
Gel Press® Reusable Gel Printing Plate (I used the 5 x 7)


Thank you for stopping by.  Below are links to Amazon where you can purchase products similar to what I used.  I will receive a tiny commission if you make any purchase.  Thank you in advance.


SaveSave

No comments: